Ancient Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Huntress Rose
Enters the Crocodile I_vote_lcapEnters the Crocodile I_voting_barEnters the Crocodile I_vote_rcap 
Drewzer44
Enters the Crocodile I_vote_lcapEnters the Crocodile I_voting_barEnters the Crocodile I_vote_rcap 
! Chandelier
Cory
Grandkitty Caesar
cyber gir™
Hunter Black
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
ZuluCrocodile
BlueWheel
Latest topics
» A Slightly Long Introduction Of Myself
Enters the Crocodile Emptyby Smartdude3000 Wed May 27, 2015 2:46 pm

» Admin/mod Recruiting Schedule
Enters the Crocodile Emptyby ! Chandelier Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:36 am

» Open Arena Challenges
Enters the Crocodile Emptyby EmissaryOfNightmares Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:58 am

» The Arrival
Enters the Crocodile Emptyby EmissaryOfNightmares Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:52 am

» Senji's Test Results
Enters the Crocodile Emptyby ! Chandelier Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 pm

» Questions for the academy
Enters the Crocodile Emptyby ! Chandelier Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:55 pm

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:10 am

Enters the Crocodile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZuluCrocodile

ZuluCrocodile

Enters the Crocodile Empty
PostSubject: Enters the Crocodile   Enters the Crocodile EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Hello everyone, decided I'd join after someone asked me over at DN so here I am. If ever run into me while looking for a duel my user name is Ingwenya and my most commonly used deck is Gem-knights, which I'm pretty proud of.

I'm going to be testing this team/clan thing out so It's no guarantee on if I'll stay long
Back to top Go down
Drewzer44

Drewzer44

PostSubject: Re: Enters the Crocodile   Enters the Crocodile EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:02 am

Hey welcome to the acad, gem-knights are a good deck we should duel sometime Razz
Back to top Go down
Huntress Rose

Huntress Rose

PostSubject: Re: Enters the Crocodile   Enters the Crocodile EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:05 pm

i was the one who invited you ZuluCrocodile glad you decide to join on be-half of the ADA administration Welcome to Ancient Duel Academy. I encourage you to look around , get involved and most importantly have fun.

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ZuluCrocodile

ZuluCrocodile

PostSubject: Re: Enters the Crocodile   Enters the Crocodile EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:05 pm

I looked around a good amount today and saw a lot of things that might be fun to get into. I think i'll start by taking a test and trying to rank Thor or Odin.
Back to top Go down
Huntress Rose

Huntress Rose

PostSubject: Re: Enters the Crocodile   Enters the Crocodile EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:33 pm

kk im glad just make a request under test request if you havent already and we will get some1 to test you as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enters the Crocodile   Enters the Crocodile Empty

Back to top Go down

Enters the Crocodile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Duel Academy :: Important info :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: