Ancient Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Huntress Rose
What was RDA to me... I_vote_lcapWhat was RDA to me... I_voting_barWhat was RDA to me... I_vote_rcap 
Drewzer44
What was RDA to me... I_vote_lcapWhat was RDA to me... I_voting_barWhat was RDA to me... I_vote_rcap 
! Chandelier
Cory
Grandkitty Caesar
cyber gir™
Hunter Black
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
ZuluCrocodile
BlueWheel
Latest topics
» A Slightly Long Introduction Of Myself
What was RDA to me... Emptyby Smartdude3000 Wed May 27, 2015 2:46 pm

» Admin/mod Recruiting Schedule
What was RDA to me... Emptyby ! Chandelier Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:36 am

» Open Arena Challenges
What was RDA to me... Emptyby EmissaryOfNightmares Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:58 am

» The Arrival
What was RDA to me... Emptyby EmissaryOfNightmares Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:52 am

» Senji's Test Results
What was RDA to me... Emptyby ! Chandelier Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 pm

» Questions for the academy
What was RDA to me... Emptyby ! Chandelier Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:55 pm

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:10 am

What was RDA to me...

Go down 
+3
Huntress Rose
CatDaddy4545
! Chandelier
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
! Chandelier
Owner
Owner
! Chandelier

What was RDA to me... Empty
PostSubject: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:22 am

RDA was my outlet and on of my escapes that was taken away form me by stedzz this should have never happen but i feel the strongest friendships will be the ones that survived it and continue after time a long time u see everyone real colors if this mistake has showed anything it's to be careful who u trust u never know who will do what. I promise every RDA member from the old academy i will never in my life do what stedzz has done. Feel free to everyone who knows rda to reply to your thoughts on this i'm not banning anyone for there thoughts or feelings so feel free to let it lose. For those of u that don't know what i'm saying know we came from a abusive power controling owner that i will never be.
Back to top Go down
https://ancientduelacademy.forumotion.com
CatDaddy4545
Admin
CatDaddy4545

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:31 am

this should have never happened but it did and we can't dwell on the past we have to look towards the future we are not part of RDA any more we are Ancient Duel Academy now and we will grow bigger and better than before, make them regret losing us. (pls tell me if u thought this was inspirational)
Back to top Go down
! Chandelier
Owner
Owner
! Chandelier

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:33 am

*sheds tear* i did i really did lol
Back to top Go down
CatDaddy4545
Admin
CatDaddy4545

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:34 am

thank you thank you very much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:48 am

What I think stedzz did was very dickish and he should try and grow a pair and mature up but I won't talk about that in this I am gonna talk about what this academy is to me. To me this academy is like a community both Ancient Duel Academy and RDA. The reason why I call this a community is because it seems to be that even though RDA was removed, which is where most of you guys bonded, and in the past 12 hours I have been in this community I feel like I bonded (especiallly to {AlphaPack} Caesar Very Happy) which is why I love this community since it is so easy to make friends. Before I was here I was in clans from other games (not yugioh) and all of them showed no respect for the new kids, because all they did was make you work for respect (I am talking about just to be noticed not respected as a proffesional or player) and that was not cool. This is why I like you guys, I mean I have only been in this community for only 12 HOURS! not even a day and I still feel like I am apart of this community. I would like to thank you guys for making me feel like I am apart of something for the 6th time in my life
Love<3Buzz2pro
Back to top Go down
CatDaddy4545
Admin
CatDaddy4545

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:50 am

Your welcome buzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:51 am

Very Happy thanks! for giving me the inspiration to rewrite it after my first paragraph got deleted Smile. Another reason why I love this community since you guys inspire me.
<3 Buzz2pro
Back to top Go down
CatDaddy4545
Admin
CatDaddy4545

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:52 am

im good at inspiration when i want to be to bad i never really want to be except now
Back to top Go down
Huntress Rose

Huntress Rose

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:55 am

this was very inspirational cd and the way I see it everyone who came here with us proved that they are true friends and they believe in admitting when there wrong forgiving when they have been wronged and will not stand to see someone or any being mistreated in the academy and with that I suppose we make that the motto of ADA: Here at ADA We Admit when Wrong, Forgive when Wronged, and Stop members Who are Doing Wrong.  

Thank you all who made the transition here with us and Welcome to all new members who join us.

-Rose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:00 am

I think that should be our new modo Here at ADA We Admit when Wrong, Forgive when Wronged, and Stop members Who are Doing Wrong. Well said Huntress Rose Smile
Back to top Go down
CatDaddy4545
Admin
CatDaddy4545

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:02 am

that will now and forever be my signature
Back to top Go down
CatDaddy4545
Admin
CatDaddy4545

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:12 am

this is the last time i try because im pretty sure this is considered spam
Back to top Go down
! Chandelier
Owner
Owner
! Chandelier

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:13 am

I love the moto i think ti sums up every old sin of RDA and ADA and u know I need to stop comparing the 2 we r our own academy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:31 am

I like to think of us as a family.
Back to top Go down
CatDaddy4545
Admin
CatDaddy4545

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:32 am

one big happy weird framily
Back to top Go down
CatDaddy4545
Admin
CatDaddy4545

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:47 am

pls work cmon
Back to top Go down
! Chandelier
Owner
Owner
! Chandelier

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:55 am

Very Very wiered twisted loving family
Back to top Go down
CatDaddy4545
Admin
CatDaddy4545

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:56 am

yep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hunter Annastasia

Hunter Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:13 am

hahaha nice said cat Very Happy but its true
If you got nice people in the academy that respect eachother
it can be a family Very Happy a weird one but something not all academys have
Back to top Go down
Cory
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:38 am

Well me Were to start I started RDA to get way from CSA I took the members I trusted with me number one person was stedzz I trusted him and every way possible he was at the start a good friend to me and I needed that RDA grew and I was getting busier and busier and so I left I returned to rda after the fact stedzz had my account (not getting into it) and after all was said and done I was crushed hurt betrayed the person I came to trust was the person the kicked me out of the my own creation. But that's in the past and I will move on ADA is my new home and I promise I will work hard every day to make this place 1000 times better then RDA ever was. That I Promise!

Fairyruler
Back to top Go down
SoulEater 2

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 6:59 am

I joined this academy so I can feel at home. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Huntress Rose

Huntress Rose

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Kk well I guess its my turn. I was brought to rda by a friend. at first I was quiet and didn't do much cause I didn't have a feel for the academy. then I met slip, fairy and stedzz, they welcomed me with opened arms and made me fell like I belong. so I made a vow that I would do what ever I could to better rda. I remember the second time rda almost fell apart and we had a meeting where a group of us made an oath to keep the spirit of rda alive and do any and everything to hold rda together, but then things started happening that put rda at risk. so I along with a few others stood up and tried to uphold the oath we made and we tried to save rda, but one of the members in that group betrayed the oath we made and brought about the death of rda. Still we decide to keep that spirit we promised to protect alive and ADA was born, and we brought that same oath here with us and I swear, all those that came here with us swear to keep ADA alive at all cost. That is why we have are new
motto : Here at ADA We Admit when Wrong, Forgive when Wronged, and Stop members Who are Doing Wrong.  

so thank you all that came here with us and thank you all who have joined. Help keep ADA alive and protect it from any dangers that threaten it. Help ADA survive

-Rose

Last edited by Huntress Rose on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter Annastasia

Hunter Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Rose thats beatifull
really good said sis
I wont leave your side or
the other members or ADA
I will help with all the things i can do
Back to top Go down
Huntress Rose

Huntress Rose

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:51 pm

thanks sis ^__^
Back to top Go down
Meh Faise

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 6:08 pm

What;s this about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was RDA to me...   What was RDA to me... Empty

Back to top Go down

What was RDA to me...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Duel Academy :: Important info :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: