HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Huntress Rose
Hyperion's Introduction! Commander of Admins Comes to Ancient Duel Academy I_vote_lcapHyperion's Introduction! Commander of Admins Comes to Ancient Duel Academy I_voting_barHyperion's Introduction! Commander of Admins Comes to Ancient Duel Academy I_vote_rcap 
Drewzer44
Hyperion's Introduction! Commander of Admins Comes to Ancient Duel Academy I_vote_lcapHyperion's Introduction! Commander of Admins Comes to Ancient Duel Academy I_voting_barHyperion's Introduction! Commander of Admins Comes to Ancient Duel Academy I_vote_rcap 
! Chandelier
Cory
Grandkitty Caesar
cyber girâ„¢
Hunter Black
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
ZuluCrocodile
BlueWheel
Latest topics
» A Slightly Long Introduction Of Myself
Hyperion's Introduction! Commander of Admins Comes to Ancient Duel Academy Emptyby Smartdude3000 Wed May 27, 2015 2:46 pm

» Admin/mod Recruiting Schedule
Hyperion's Introduction! Commander of Admins Comes to Ancient Duel Academy Emptyby ! Chandelier Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:36 am

» Open Arena Challenges
Hyperion's Introduction! Commander of Admins Comes to Ancient Duel Academy Emptyby EmissaryOfNightmares Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:58 am

» The Arrival
Hyperion's Introduction! Commander of Admins Comes to Ancient Duel Academy Emptyby EmissaryOfNightmares Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:52 am

» Senji's Test Results
Hyperion's Introduction! Commander of Admins Comes to Ancient Duel Academy Emptyby ! Chandelier Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 pm

» Questions for the academy
Hyperion's Introduction! Commander of Admins Comes to Ancient Duel Academy Emptyby ! Chandelier Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:55 pm

June 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar