Ancient Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Huntress Rose
IDK what I must write here :/ I_vote_lcapIDK what I must write here :/ I_voting_barIDK what I must write here :/ I_vote_rcap 
Drewzer44
IDK what I must write here :/ I_vote_lcapIDK what I must write here :/ I_voting_barIDK what I must write here :/ I_vote_rcap 
! Chandelier
Cory
Grandkitty Caesar
cyber girâ„¢
Hunter Black
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
ZuluCrocodile
BlueWheel
Latest topics
» A Slightly Long Introduction Of Myself
IDK what I must write here :/ Emptyby Smartdude3000 Wed May 27, 2015 2:46 pm

» Admin/mod Recruiting Schedule
IDK what I must write here :/ Emptyby ! Chandelier Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:36 am

» Open Arena Challenges
IDK what I must write here :/ Emptyby EmissaryOfNightmares Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:58 am

» The Arrival
IDK what I must write here :/ Emptyby EmissaryOfNightmares Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:52 am

» Senji's Test Results
IDK what I must write here :/ Emptyby ! Chandelier Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 pm

» Questions for the academy
IDK what I must write here :/ Emptyby ! Chandelier Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:55 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:10 am

IDK what I must write here :/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Breaker XT

Breaker XT

IDK what I must write here :/ Empty
PostSubject: IDK what I must write here :/   IDK what I must write here :/ EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:31 am

Well, my name's Alejandro, but a lot of people calls me Drake, I have my own yugioh spanish group in facebook, and well, I don't play in real life anymore, cuz I grew up and that stuff.

I apologize if my english is not enough good or something like that, I'm from mexico, 24 yo, etc, I don't like to talk a lot about my personal life, but you can ask me about my hobbies and that stuff, that's ok for me Very Happy

Also, I'm studying english and administration (IK, I just told you that I don't like to talk about my personal life lol, shit happens).

My favourite decks are Traptrix Hand and Evilswarm.

My accounts in DN are:
Aegis Terra
Breaker XT
LD

I hope that I can make new friends here and improve my english too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
! Chandelier
Owner
Owner
! Chandelier

PostSubject: Re: IDK what I must write here :/   IDK what I must write here :/ EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:12 am

lol and welcome to ADA Breaker I hope you enjoy the time that you are here ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://ancientduelacademy.forumotion.com
Drewzer44

Drewzer44

PostSubject: Re: IDK what I must write here :/   IDK what I must write here :/ EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:17 am

welcome to the acad hope you have an average time here
Back to top Go down
Huntress Rose

Huntress Rose

PostSubject: Re: IDK what I must write here :/   IDK what I must write here :/ EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:53 pm

Hello Breaker im so glad you chose ADA to be your Academy. On behalf of the Administration i Bid you Welcome to Ancient Duel Academy I encourage you to look around, ask questions, get involved but most importantly above all Have Fun. again thank you for choosing ADA i hope you have a great time here it should be alot of fun.

-Administration
Back to top Go down
Breaker XT

Breaker XT

PostSubject: Re: IDK what I must write here :/   IDK what I must write here :/ EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:27 pm

Thanks to all, I'll check the other posts tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDK what I must write here :/   IDK what I must write here :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

IDK what I must write here :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Duel Academy :: Important info :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: