Ancient Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Huntress Rose
Mod Rules (Mods Must Read) I_vote_lcapMod Rules (Mods Must Read) I_voting_barMod Rules (Mods Must Read) I_vote_rcap 
Drewzer44
Mod Rules (Mods Must Read) I_vote_lcapMod Rules (Mods Must Read) I_voting_barMod Rules (Mods Must Read) I_vote_rcap 
! Chandelier
Cory
Grandkitty Caesar
cyber girâ„¢
Hunter Black
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
ZuluCrocodile
BlueWheel
Latest topics
» A Slightly Long Introduction Of Myself
Mod Rules (Mods Must Read) Emptyby Smartdude3000 Wed May 27, 2015 2:46 pm

» Admin/mod Recruiting Schedule
Mod Rules (Mods Must Read) Emptyby ! Chandelier Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:36 am

» Open Arena Challenges
Mod Rules (Mods Must Read) Emptyby EmissaryOfNightmares Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:58 am

» The Arrival
Mod Rules (Mods Must Read) Emptyby EmissaryOfNightmares Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:52 am

» Senji's Test Results
Mod Rules (Mods Must Read) Emptyby ! Chandelier Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 pm

» Questions for the academy
Mod Rules (Mods Must Read) Emptyby ! Chandelier Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:55 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:10 am

Mod Rules (Mods Must Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Huntress Rose

Huntress Rose

Mod Rules (Mods Must Read) Empty
PostSubject: Mod Rules (Mods Must Read)   Mod Rules (Mods Must Read) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:42 pm

Hello to all the moderators im your overseer Rose. all mods must read this b4 they become active. these rules are meant to keep peace in the chat box and on the site. In the Box if a user is being rude, mean or is exhibiting behavior that might be offense to another user you are to give them a verbal warning. if they continue you are to then administer another verbal warning and inform them that if the behavior continues they will be removed from the chat. if they continue you are to then kick them from the chat if they log back in and the behavior continues you are to then seek out an admin and inform them on what is happening the admin will either then join the chat or inform you on what to do. you are under no circumstances to ban a user without an admin permission.

Now as a mod your are to monitor post made by users, if you come across a post that is offensive or inappropriate you are to contact the user threw a pm with a link to the post they made and inform them that it is inappropriate and needs to be edited or removed. after you have administer the notice about the post you are to give the user 1 day to fix or take the post down after this 1 day time period if the post remains and has not been edited you are to contact an admin and inform them of the post. under no circumstances are you to delete a post with out an admin permission.

now if the admins get a report about a mod abusing power rest assured there will be a full investigation before any type of disciplinary action is taken. disciplinary actions will be agreed upon by the head admins and will match the abuse of power if any has been committed. after the investigation has been completed if we the head admins agree that power has been abused you will receive a pm regarding our findings and the disciplinary action being taken.
thank you for you time guys, please read this fully and if you have any questions, please feel free to pm me or post in my office located under the admins office. lets all work to keep ADA a safe and fun place

-Rose
Back to top Go down

Mod Rules (Mods Must Read)
Page 1 of 1